My old games
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
My old games split into five categories:
|The Games Factory games|
Games made with
Div Games Studio (MsDos and Windows 95 only, but works with DosBox).
For some games, source code may be available.
|C++/ Irrlicht games and game libraries|
|Other C++ games - Blast (DirectDraw) and Bluesky++ (OpenGL)|
This includes for you joy:
- The FunBlob saga: FunBlob, UltimateFunBlob - a strange creature, the Blob, wants to find the end sign in a world of random cubes.
- The Bluesky saga: Bluesky, Bluesky 2, Transky, Bluesky++ - shoot'em up in the skies.
- The Ursus saga: Ursus 2, Ursus 3D, Ursus 4, Ursus 5 (don't ask where is Ursus 1, I lost it) - several platform games with a bear cub and some severe difficulty
Among the less unplayable and most interesting things you may want to try:
- Ursus 3D and Ursus 4 - the heart of the Ursus saga
- Bluesky 1, Bluesky++, Transky - with two or three players
- Death Plaform with three players (commands: GYHJ+Space, QZSD+Tab, direction keys + right shift), Desert Snakes, Rouages ... might be fun to try
Download all these games in an awesome package! (20 MB zip file)
Note: this contains also DosBoxPortable configured to run the Div Games Studio games.
Some games are in french language only, and may require to enable a french keyboard layout. Some games may crash, since they were often created on Windows 95 or XP, but most games still work on Windows 8 at least. They may be somewhat unplayable though, because of some bug or some unconsidered level of difficulty.
Sources are in GPL license when they are provided. Other content is All Rights Reserved.
Click download now to get access to the following files: